Experience of roleplay in video.

Hello, how are you? Good as well too.
This time I will tell about my experience during roleplay in video.

1. Nervous
My reason why nervous is in the first place than action because when you are nervously do the wrong step like twisted tongue you probably feel shy or embarrassed at that moment.

2. Lack of understanding situation
I have BIG problem here where it should be able to do it with ease.
It is obviously lack of understanding situation even the assignment already gave the situation that we could do.

3.Action
During action we also need do a monologue as we practice in dialogue. Beside, we can do in face to face as practice to more confident when do the job.

That's all from me, hope you understand what I told about my experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between foal and informal email