Dialogue telephone conversation


 Hi there, today we going to do a roleplay.

The situation was about two people doing contact for one of their parent's anniversary gift.



Hadi was about to call the Blooming Wonderful. 

Mijat: Hello, welcome to blooming    wonderful flowers. May I help you?

Hadi: Hi, I need some flowers for my parents, but I don’t really know what kind of flowers I should buy for my parent. That I know they love red roses  and white lilies. Is there any recommendation?

Mijat: Are you buying for any particular occasion?

Hadi: It’s for my parent’s anniversary.

Mijat: well, they are many kinds of flowers that are recommended for wedding anniversary gifts. Im sorry, this week red roses are out of stock but white lilies and other flowers are still available.

Hadi: Oh, may I know what flowers is the similar as a red rose?

Mijat: Sure, we have a similar flower with the red rose. One of them is tulips flower.

Hadi:  Interesting. So I take tulips flowers, then.

Mijat: What tulips would you prefer? We have red, blue, yellow and pink.


Hadi: Is there any difference between them?

Mijat: Not really, they only have different colors.

Hadi: Oh, red sound the best.

Mijat: Very well. How many would like to buy?

Hadi: How much does it cost?

Mijat: It costs RM2.00 for a stalk and RM250.00 for bouquet set.

Hadi: I’ll take a bouquet set.

Mijat: Would you like to write down a massage on card as well? I’ll attach the card in the flower if you want.

Hadi: Does it cost additional charge?

Mijat: No, it’s free.

Hadi: Sure then.

Mijat: All right, sir. Please send to me the message card in the WhatsApp.

Hadi: Done.

Mijat: Nice. A bouquet set of white lilies, red tulips and a massage card will be RM250.00

Hadi: Okay, I transfer now.

Mijat: Thank you, sir. Have a nice day.

Hadi: Yeah, you too.

In this situation we know there is two type in conversation. Polite and impolite conversations. Always use the correct conversation. This is my own group made for assignment called dialogue telephone conversation roleplay. I'm Amir izzat and Hadi as group. Thanks for viewing our blogspot.

Link to our video about telephone conversation roleplay

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between foal and informal email